Its privileged location allows you to explore the resorts of the Cote Basque and its great beaches, unless you prefer the authenticity of mountain villages.
A diverse architectural heritage that combines perfectly with folk and cultural traditions deeply rooted, a culinary art that will satisfy all gourmets, are the strengths you offer the Basque Country to satisfy your thirst for discovery, not to mention a wide range of sports activities with winter sports, nature walks, golf and many more!
Nearby Saint-Jean-de-Luz :
- Biarritz and the Museum of the Sea,
- Guethary, the smallest town in the Basque Coast
In the hinterland :
- Saint-Pee-sur-Nivelle and remarkable old houses,
- Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port and its medieval streets which also hosts many pilgrims,
- The Caves of Sare and the animal park nearby,
- The Rhune train
- Espelette and its famous red peppers.