Basque CountrySaint-Jean-de-Luz is a seaside town known that has retained its typical houses and its historic center.
Its privileged location allows you to explore the resorts of the Cote Basque and its great beaches, unless you prefer the authenticity of mountain villages.
A diverse architectural heritage that combines perfectly with folk and cultural traditions deeply rooted, a culinary art that will satisfy all gourmets, are the strengths you offer the Basque Country to satisfy your thirst for discovery, not to mention a wide range of sports activities with winter sports, nature walks, golf and many more!
Nearby Saint-Jean-de-Luz :
- Biarritz and the Museum of the Sea,
- Guethary, the smallest town in the Basque Coast
In the hinterland :
- Saint-Pee-sur-Nivelle and remarkable old houses,
- Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port and its medieval streets which also hosts many pilgrims,
- The Caves of Sare and the animal park nearby,
- The Rhune train
- Espelette and its famous red peppers.